WHY TOP-TIER ORGANIZATIONS JOIN NBC
NBC enables top-tier Employee Assistance and Managed Behavioral Health leaders to openly share insights and outcomes in an exclusive, collaborative environment. Through NBC, members:
- Exchange ideas, programs and experiences related to issues such as diversity, mental health, the pandemic, performance concerns, workplace crises, and more
- Leverage proven best practices to improve performance and outcomes, while discovering new ideas, services and partners that can enhance their market offering
- Stay up to date on the latest workforce trends, employee concerns and industry advancements, gaining cutting-edge approaches that can be put to use immediately
- Learn from peers and see what other leaders are doing to ensure quality service
- Expand personal and professional networks while building relationships and gaining support from trusted colleagues
- Return to their firms and practices with greater knowledge and new options, enabling them to better serve diverse organizations and individuals
- Help organizations and employees around the world benefit from the highest quality support, including virtual and traditional therapy, work-life services, management training, HR guidance, wellness, crisis management, and other critical needs.
Membership in NBC is by invitation only. Contact NBC to find out more.